The biggest flaw of every top 25 college football team (#25. Minnesota: Who's In? Who's Out?)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Jeff:

#25. Minnesota

As the Big Ten awaits the start of its season, the Gophers find themselves in the same position as other programs around the country when it comes to which players will stay or go . Receiver/returner Demetrius Douglas (34 career receptions, one touchdown) is the latest Gopher to opt out of the season. In Douglas' case, he's actually leaving the team and retiring from football. Coach P.J. Fleck said he would not be surprised if more of his players opted out, especially as COVID-19 continues to plague the college game.

Go Gophers!!

As a MN sports fan, I am cringing - waiting to hear the long list of accomplished Gophers opting out of 2020. It has been quiet. Too quiet.

As a MN sports fan, I am cringing - waiting to hear the long list of accomplished Gophers opting out of 2020. It has been quiet. Too quiet.
LOL, I hear you. I'm imagining a scenario in which the offense trots out next Saturday and we see Annexstad take the snap from Boe, fake a handoff to Ky Thomas and throw a dart to Clay Geary, lol.

To bad Coach Fleck doesn't have a code Like Zimmer does. We could ask about lineman and if he said he will be fine we know that means out for the season.

LOL, I hear you. I'm imagining a scenario in which the offense trots out next Saturday and we see Annexstad take the snap from Boe, fake a handoff to Ky Thomas and throw a dart to Clay Geary, lol.
Like go all out and have Preston Jelen take the handoff and score a touchdown after a great pancake block from Nick Kallerup.

Top Bottom