The best stuff on GH

killme

Reaction score
I don't know how many people read the Peter Mortell story by Andy Greder in he Pioneer Press, but it was the best story I've read since the season started. I'm worn down by all the negative crap, which is making this season a lot less fun than it should be. There are pages of posts about our QB situation and none on the thread with the link to Pete's story. C'mon, Gopher fans, step out of the dark and into the light.

I don't know how many people read the Peter Mortell story by Andy Greder in he Pioneer Press, but it was the best story I've read since the season started. I'm worn down by all the negative crap, which is making this season a lot less fun than it should be. There are pages of posts about our QB situation and none on the thread with the link to Pete's story. C'mon, Gopher fans, step out of the dark and into the light.

Oh great, another sunny vs. shady side debate.

PR comes on to b!tch about us then doesn't start there link...

Thanks tinyarch

...none on the thread with the link to Pete's story. C'mon, Gopher fans, step out of the dark and into the light.

You mean besides the thread bleed posted more than 6 hours before you posted this?

While performance on the field is important and necessary on many different levels, it's usually what happens off the field that really matters. Peter is one (and there are other Gophers as well) that is making a difference off the field as well as on it. He, his parents, and the entire Gopher community should be proud.

Top Bottom