The best Christmas present came on December 28 at The Barn

Gopherfan1000

Reaction score
I have that Tuesday morning feeling. Happy as can be. That was complete domination from tip off to the end of the game. I think this may have been the Gopher's best performance in any game under Pitino. Active on both sides of the ball. When is the last time we have seen that? I hope that is what is to come. Sounds like from Pitino's Tweet they showed last night that is what us fans can expect moving forward. It looks like they are having a blast out there. I truly believe that crushing loss to Illinois taught this team a lot and they are growing up super fast. Should be a lot of fun! Last night was a treat! Let's go take down Wisconsin!

Loved it as well. What I liked the most was that they kept the pedal down and just buried them.

Take that Tommy. All the ref whining and bitching in the world couldn't help you this time.

P.S. MSU is headed for the Big Ten basement this season. About time.

Loved it as well. What I liked the most was that they kept the pedal down and just buried them.

Take that Tommy. All the ref whining and bitching in the world couldn't help you this time.

P.S. MSU is headed for the Big Ten basement this season. About time.

Izzo always has his teams playing well at the end of the season. But, yes, something feels off about this year's MSU team. They don't play together and yes they pout like babies. Glad we beat them while they were still ranked!

Top Bottom