That said, the Gophers are the worst major-conference team in America.

I wish we played Indiana this year. That team is really bad as well...

I wish we played Indiana this year. That team is really bad as well...

Yeah but AT Indiana we'd have little chance.

That said, at TCF Bank Stadium we'd have only slightly more than little chance.

We can't score, and can't play defense. We give up first downs on over half of 3rd-and-long situations on defense. Even the refs hate us. These things are not conducive to beating even among the worst of teams.

Indiana sucks bigtime (might be 2nd worst aqbcs team) but they would tune up the Gophers by 14+.

Today...you forgot to add the word Today. We are the worst team Today. Not forever, not always...Today. It is what it is. Our O-Line is getting manhandled inside and beaten to the edge on wide plays. Our Defense is undersized on the edge and slow up the middle. This is a recipe for disaster...which is exactly what we saw, Today. We have no choice but to give Jerry Kill 3 years to show signs of life...if we are this bad in year 3 he gets fired...if we are improving, he doesn't. Can't happen before then no matter how bad our team is Today...so why all the drama...no amount of bitching is going to change the way things are Today...so embrace the little wins and find joy in seeing the plays that were good.

I think the Gophers and the Hoosiers are equally bad. IU lost to North Texas - that's just as bad as losing to NMSU.

Top Bottom