That must-have two-point conversion play

The DB isn’t within 3 yards and the ball is 30-40% of the way to the target in the still I posted in this thread. Again I don’t think you understand that CAB was running full speed, had outside leverage, and the DB was still in the end zone when the ball was released. If the ball is thrown to CAB outside in stride not a DB in the country could make the play you are saying 26 was guaranteed to make

We’re just going to have to agree to disagree. We couldn’t be further apart on this.

Poll time?

We’re just going to have to agree to disagree. We couldn’t be further apart on this.

Poll time?
Not going to start a new thread do debate a topic that doesn’t matter because the throw was off due to a bad block.
Especially in an environment where I would lose so everyone can complain about Sanford

17:25 in this video

The DB was a fraction of a second away from CAB and the ball had just left TMs hand.

MBS whiffed on impeding 26s movement. It was poorly executed.

If it doesn't get blocked at the line, I think he catches it but gets tackled short of a conversion.
I agree.
Which is absolutely amazing given everything else in the game.

A must-have two-point conversion to save the season and break a losing streak against your rival and you throw shirt of the end zone?

The DB was a fraction of a second away from CAB and the ball had just left TMs hand.

Don’t know how you watch that and think that CAB doesn’t get to the pile on first if the throw is on the money.
he has outside leverage and is sprinting away from DB.

MBS wasn’t trying to pick 26, he was trying to pick 33 who had followed CAB in motion. Iowa switched in man rather than staying.

I think the only chance that play has is if the throw comes out very early. By the time the throw came it was completely covered. Accurate or not, the play was doomed due to timing.

Don’t know how you watch that and think that CAB doesn’t get to the pile on first if the throw is on the money.
he has outside leverage and is sprinting away from DB.

Sprinting away from the DB? He hasn’t caught the ball yet! He has to turn, complete, the catch turn back toward the goal line. The DB is just going to stop?

Sprinting away from the DB? He hasn’t caught the ball yet! He has to turn, complete, the catch turn back toward the goal line. The DB is just going to stop?
If the ball is thrown in front of him he doesn’t stop to catch the ball.

you think that Morgan was trying to throw inside of him?
Morgan is throwing that ball to the front pile on

If the ball is thrown in front of him he doesn’t stop to catch the ball.

you think that Morgan was trying to throw inside of him?
Morgan is throwing that ball to the front pile on

Man..c’mon.

Man..c’mon.
We might be saying the same thing
I am not saying the play was close to working. I’m saying the play got blown up by the DE

Where do you think the play intends CAB to catch the ball? It is at or outside the number.

We might be saying the same thing
I am not saying the play was close to working. I’m saying the play got blown up by the DE

Where do you think the play intends CAB to catch the ball? It is at or outside the number.

Doesn’t matter either way. There was no time to complete the pass, cross the goal line with the DB closing in. Like I said, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree.

Doesn’t matter either way. There was no time to complete the pass, cross the goal line with the DB closing in. Like I said, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree.
The DB is inside of him. He has DB beat to the outside by 2-3 steps. An on time accurate throw beats him 100/100 times

I agree we aren’t going to agree. You will continue to not see it. (As will I)

The DB is inside of him. He has DB beat to the outside by 2-3 steps. An on time accurate throw beats him 100/100 times

I agree we aren’t going to agree. You will continue to not see it. (As will I)

I don’t think I’m the only one. Maybe more will give their opinions.

Top Bottom