That loss is Morgans loss

During GameDay's 2019 debut in Dinkytown, my favorite sign said something like "Jesus is a 20-year-old bald guy from Kentucky". Feels like 20 years ago at this point.

I dunno, IU lost by 5 touchdowns to Rutgers at home and hasn't won a Big Ten game. Let's not go overboard.
Rutgers beat IL. I have absolutely no confidence in this coaching staff right now. Truth is I don’t care what happens against Indiana. I’m upset because there’s only a theoretical chance we beat Becky. In reality they’ll mop us all over a completely empty home stadium. PJ can fuck right off this year

Not to debate whether he should or should not be the starter, but Tanner is eligible for the Gophers next season right, because the covid year was a freebie?

Maxy Sr. on his radio show last night gave the following thoughts on Morgan.

1. Lost OC after 2019
2. Lost two NFL Wr's
3. Dad died before season
4. Can't hand the ball off for 2.5 quarters during a game and expect to be in rhythm when needing to pass the ball.

Fleck gets a lead and he shuts down the passing game. If the game is close Fleck runs the ball over passing. As others have said we run the ball almost as much as the military schools. Offense needs to diversity a bit more.

In Conference Play (7Games)
Wisconsin %run 69.3
MN %run 66.7
IA %run 53.9
MSU %run 56.7
tOSU %run 47.1
Mich %run 56.7

Interesting is the Wisconsin is the only team team of these title contenders that has rushed more during conference play than during non-conference play.

In conference play, Wisconsin's offense is top 4, which is crazy for having lost their 3 of 4 to open season. They've won their last 6 by an average score of 31 to 7.

Top Bottom