Thanks to Tubby...

GopherGold

Reaction score
we do not have one player that we can only put in at the end of a game when up or down by a lot. The player with the least amount of time tonight was Dawson and he looked real good. I hate to call them out, but we don't have a Hokenson, Payton, or Saunders this year. Tubby had no one to put in to stop the score from climbing. I'd say that everyone looks like they can play. This could be an amazing year. Just want to point that out.

we do not have one player that we can only put in at the end of a game when up or down by a lot. The player with the least amount of time tonight was Dawson and he looked real good. I hate to call them out, but we don't have a Hokenson, Payton, or Saunders this year. Tubby had no one to put in to stop the score from climbing. I'd say that everyone looks like they can play. This could be an amazing year. Just want to point that out.

It's so hard to tell against a team like UMD, but honestly, I was impressed by Dawson. He certainly has the size, and he looked pretty good from the short time he was in. If he's our worst player, I am going to be a very happy Gopher fan this year!

If he can't find his shot again this year, Hoffarber.

If he can't find his shot again this year, Hoffarber.
He still had the 3rd most minutes on the team still last year despite his shooting % (which was still like 2nd on the team).

With his all-around game and basketball smarts (making the easy pass, spacing, knowing where to be and when, etc.), he's still going to get clock no matter what.

Top Bottom