Thanks to Joel Maturi & Tim Brewster

Rick Mons

The former MN Snowman
Reaction score
I was really surprised by the panoramic photo of the stadium that came in today's mail.

What a great gesture by Maturi and Brewster! I've had season tickets to the 'Wolves, Gopher BB, and Twins -- this surpassed any premium that those teams have given their fans by far.

Thanks and Go Gophers!

Is this going to everyone with season tickets or just the premium ticket holders?

I got one today. It's great and I'm not premium.

The picture still needs to be framed, so it is a nice nice gift, but at the same time you still need some money into to make it worth a lifetime.

So don't feel left out!

That picture must have just missed me from being row one. Because of the funny camera angle it is hard to drudge where you should be... but we are middle of 210... it is right there.

The letter says "Dear Season Ticket Holder" and I don't have premium seats. Not sure if student season tickets are included or not, however.

That picture must have just missed me from being row one. Because of the funny camera angle it is hard to drudge where you should be... but we are middle of 210... it is right there.
We're in there. Just count 245 people to the right of the woman wearing the gold sweatshirt and then up five people from the bald guy. :cool:

I can see myself in section 212. :D

I agree with the OP...I was not expecting this and it was a great surprise. :clap:

FYI - The panoramic photo of TCF Stadium was done by Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas....

of Eden Prairie, MN. Just in case you are not a season ticket holder and would like to purchase one.

The panoramic photo of TCF Stadium by Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas in the mail today was sent out as a gift to season ticket holders from the U of M and Gophers football for supporting the stadium and the football program.

This was also reported in the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

http://blogs.twincities.com/gophersshack/2009/09/panoramic-photo-of-tcf-bank-stadium-was-in-my-mailbox-today.html

I don't see it on their web site yet - only hockey prints. Hopefully soon.

I assume it's only one print per ticket holder and not one print for each individual ticket.

Just got mine...

I just got this out of the mail, and it's sweet! If you want to get it framed, it's not exactly a free (or even much discounted) gift though. I called over there (it's also on the enclosed order form) - it's $89 to have it framed, which is the same price they sell framed panoramas for on their website, the difference is the $89 includes tax, if you buy online it does not. You basically you get free tax, (if you want it framed that is). They even said I could hang on to the one I got in the mail and just pick up a new framed from them, which I'm going to do. Still a great deal that they did this, and I was going to buy one anyways, and now I have an additional unframed one as well.

Awesome gift. It is really nice. Sent an email thanks to Maturi/Brewster.

Got mine in the mail today. You can always get it framed somewhere else for a little cheaper if you want. We have a framing store in our small town and I've had them frame other panoramas from Blakeway (skylines, etc) and that's been a cheaper option for me.

A very nice gesture from the U to send these to all 12,000 season ticket accounts. Thanks to the U and to the Blakely company for doing this so quickly. I hope they continue to work well with the U and maybe do more pictures in the future. One from the student section looking over the field with the skyline and campus in the background with a beautiful sunset (like the large picture in the Sunday Star Tribune) would be a great option to buy too!

Top Bottom