Thanks to all the posters

I'm so tired of the "we have talent" angle. No we don't. Who is any good? Who did anything out there today? They got dominated by a bunch of inbred hicks.

If you cannot see the talent, then you are blind. South Dakota had 3 or 4 plays that killed us the entire game. That is where coaching comes in. The defense was completely unable to adjust to their offense and we ended up paying for it.

I'm so tired of the "we have talent" angle. No we don't. Who is any good? Who did anything out there today? They got dominated by a bunch of inbred hicks.

Exactly how much have you had to drink today? I'm angry too, but you just seem full of whiskey and rage.

Exactly how much have you had to drink today? I'm angry too, but you just seem full of whiskey and rage.

Nope. No whiskey. Some rage. Is it not justified? The whole *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing athletic department is a joke. Shouldn't we be mad about that?

Nope. No whiskey. Some rage. Is it not justified? The whole *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing athletic department is a joke. Shouldn't we be mad about that?

Totally justified. Reaming people out on here ain't going to solve anything though.

Write a strongly worded letter to Bruinicks or something. And use plenty of f-bombs.

Totally justified. Reaming people out on here ain't going to solve anything though.

Write a strongly worded letter to Bruinicks or something. And use plenty of f-bombs.

Done!!!

If Maturi or Brewster had any *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing balls, they'd *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing resign today.

Both will play a factor into it. Mock me all you want but it has been stated in an interview by a man with more knowledge of recruiting then you or I will ever posses. Granted he is a basketball expert but thinking college football players don't read the message boards of schools they are considering attending is silly.

This is already one of the softest boards of any BCS team. If it were Arkansas that just lost to South Dakota, Bobby Petrino would already be hanging from a tree

I have no problem with the posters on here that have been anti-Brewster for a long time. I also have no problem with long-time fans who were either fence-sitters or pro-Brew in the past who have changed their minds.

I have little to no tolerance for, nor do I respect the opinions of, posters who log on for the first time before or solely post after a big-time loss.

Those of you with fewer than 35 posts before yesterday... what was keeping you from being an engaged (or should I say enraged) fan in the past?

I'm so livid I am trying to restrain myself. I never like to post right after a bad loss because of the emotion, but this was unreal. This asshole better get his resume in order ASAP.

Wow - you must have been pissed Zalec. I've never seen a post like this from you before. Feeling any different today at all?

I have no problem with the posters on here that have been anti-Brewster for a long time. I also have no problem with long-time fans who were either fence-sitters or pro-Brew in the past who have changed their minds.

I have little to no tolerance for, nor do I respect the opinions of, posters who log on for the first time before or solely post after a big-time loss.

Those of you with fewer than 35 posts before yesterday... what was keeping you from being an engaged (or should I say enraged) fan in the past?

I have remained a silent U of M grad. I had relatives regale me with tales of Gopher football's greater days. Those tales were a large cause of my attending the U. I hoped the Gophers in the 1970's were an aberration. I strated at the U the last year of Memorial Stadium. I sat by silently while they moved out of Memorial Stadium. I sat by and tried to be optimistic as Joe Salem reached new lows of embarrassment. I sat by quietly hoping John Guetekunst would continue the upward trend started by Lou Holtz. I twisted my reality trying to remain optimistic about Jim Whacker. I married in to a family of Hawkeye and Cornhusker fans. I had to rely on other sports to bolster my enthusiasm for the U. When Mason came and raised the programs profile it was great, but when he coached himself out of blue chip talent, I got agitated. It was the closest we had to a respectable program in ages and it went down the drain. The other programs have fallen in terms of presitge. Now Brewster's Medicine Show has quacked louder than a faker ever has. It is time to speak up demanding a better athletic program, not just football,at the U of M. Granted I come off negative, but that is trying to squirm out of the awful history of the U's football program.

...who were waiting in the rafters for this. Yeah, it's unacceptable. We get it. However, it's kinda pathetic that there are a bunch of people who provide nothing to this site when the team isn't playing or losing but when the team gets knocked around, the clowns come in and rush to get their two cents of "I told you so" in. Get over yourselves. Contribute to the fanbase and general discussion of Gopher football, not your egos.

+infinity.

There are alot of people commenting today that have in the past remained fairly positive and patient with this program like myself. But like me there are alot of people, very positive people, who after today are starting to lose faith rather quickly, me included.

Exactly...and people aren't losing faith in the Gophers they're losing faith in Brewster...

Some of us never had much faith in him to begin with & now it's clear why...

We hired a coach with no experience at the helm...these last 3 seasons & yesterday shouldn't shock anyone except those who fed into his used car salesman hype...

Wow - you must have been pissed Zalec. I've never seen a post like this from you before. Feeling any different today at all?

A little less angry today, but not as back to normal as if they had been another loss. If life were a cartoon you would have seen smoke coming out of my ears yesterday a few rows down from you.

I just hate how being a Gopher fan is like being in an abusive relationship sometimes. I feel bad for the guys on the team that have to take the abuse from us fans whether it was their fault or not. Brewster should know by now how to prepare a team for a game. It's not like this is his first year of organized football!

I'm just glad I am not Maturi or Bruininks right now. They can't be happy after that debacle yesterday. I do not envy their position in the least.

Top Bottom