Thanks, Gophers!

Indiana Gopher

Indiana Gopher
Reaction score
I would like to take some time to thank this year's Gopher team! THANKS for a lot of good memories, thanks for playing hard, defense, and together, and never giving up. Thanks for representing the University of Minnesota in a positive way! I would particularly like to thank some particular players...Jamison Battle (I am so looking forward to seeing you play the next couple of years--you were amazing this year)...Eric Curry (I am so grateful that you came back to be a part of this team--you were a great leader)...Sean Sutherlin (as a fellow Irondale alum, you were 'my guy' from the first day. I LOVE your energy and spirit)...Payton Willis (Thanks for coming back to The U this year. We missed you so much and you took a big step forward in your professional career. Thanks)....Luke Loewe (Thanks for your endless energy, spirit, and hustle...you made Fond du Lac proud!)...EJ Stephens (Thanks for your commitment, consistency, and team-play. From what I have seen, you are the definition of a great teammate)...Treyton Thompson (Thanks for being 'in' on The U when that wasn't popular. You had some great moments this year and I am so looking forward to many more as you become the player I know you can be)

Top Bottom