Texas Bowl TV Crew: Mark Jones, Brock Huard, and Kaylee Hartung

I liked the google search for "Kaylee Hartung "

I liked the google search for "Kaylee Hartung "

Yowza! Thanks for making an old man's day (please don't tell my wife I said that).

I really don't pay attention to the announcers anyway.

29017cb298eb055589855d6c912b3b3f.jpeg

If you're wondering why you've never seen her before, it's because she works for a failed television network that no one watches (LHN).

However, every now and then she gets some good assignments. No way that at least one of these guys didn't nail her:

kaylee-hartung-reporter-photos-12-570x571.jpg

you're a riot texasaggie, love your posts on this site!!

^^^

That was our spring game in April, so she may have a one-month-old baby Damontre Moore or Luke Joeckel in her arms on the sidelines.

I doubt she'll look like she has swallowed a basketball along the sidelines. After being in sales for many years just because a woman uses the 'Honey Trap technique' it doesn't mean they''ll spread their legs.

Well, that sure straightened out my long horn!

29017cb298eb055589855d6c912b3b3f.jpeg

If you're wondering why you've never seen her before, it's because she works for a failed television network that no one watches (LHN).

However, every now and then she gets some good assignments. No way that at least one of these guys didn't nail her:

kaylee-hartung-reporter-photos-12-570x571.jpg

#mathfail

Only yours fails- not everything is black and white dpo. If she conceived the night of the spring game she'd have a nearly 50% chance of having delivered prior to the Texas bowl (39 weeks EGA on 12/28).

Only yours fails- not everything is black and white dpo. If she conceived the night of the spring game she'd have a nearly 50% chance of having delivered prior to the Texas bowl (39 weeks EGA on 12/28).

He said one-month-old, genius. Possible, but not likely, that she would have a baby over a month premature.

And yes, this thread has gotten very, very stupid very quickly.

EDIT: Apparently your math skills are lacking as well. April 12 to December 28 is 37 weeks, not 39. Again, a "one-month-old" would be 6-8 weeks premature. You can apologize whenever you're ready.

Mark Jones and Brock Huard are one of the better tandems in my opinion, so, I'm pleased with this announcement. My favorite combo is Brad Nessler and Todd Blackledge.

He said one-month-old, genius. Possible, but not likely, that she would have a baby over a month premature.

And yes, this thread has gotten very, very stupid very quickly.

EDIT: Apparently your math skills are lacking as well. April 12 to December 28 is 37 weeks, not 39. Again, a "one-month-old" would be 6-8 weeks premature. You can apologize whenever you're ready.

For the record, I was born two months premature and both of my brothers were at least a month premature as well. Maybe unlikely but all he said was she may have a one month old. Obviously the whole thing was a joke so it's a little silly to quibble over it anyway.

For the record, I was born two months premature and both of my brothers were at least a month premature as well. Maybe unlikely but all he said was she may have a one month old. Obviously the whole thing was a joke so it's a little silly to quibble over it anyway.

If we couldn't quibble on GopherHole, this place would be a real bummer.

At least we can all agree on the fact that she is one good looking woman.

I'm very aware of my math. The (perhaps too) understated joke was that one of our star player's offspring would need less time in the womb because of its superior genetics.

I'm very aware of my math. The (perhaps too) understated joke was that one of our star player's offspring would need less time in the womb because of its superior genetics.
I don't find it funny!

I shall beg to disagree, Aggie. It's because that offspring can't read a calendar for the required 39 weeks of gestation. :)

Hopefully a lot of sideline reporting due to Orangemen injuries... ;]

Top Bottom