Texas A&M suspends 3 players "indefinitely"......

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score

2-5 stars and 1-4 star.
Yikes. That #1 rated recruiting class isn't looking so good now.......

Must not be getting the return they expected on the $ they invested.

One thing about NIL that I wonder.

Say an NIL collective decides to pay a guy, but the team starts to have questions about his choices .... but then he commits.

Can they say no? Yeah but ... with school politics and when you hope to also get another guy(s) who don't have NIL offers I wonder ...

One thing about NIL that I wonder.

Say an NIL collective decides to pay a guy, but the team starts to have questions about his choices .... but then he commits.

Can they say no? Yeah but ... with school politics and when you hope to also get another guy(s) who don't have NIL offers I wonder ...
The school doesn’t have to take anyone

Next to Notre Dame TXA&M is the team I love to see lose.
It has a student body that likes to dress up like Fascist Brown Shirts including swords and campaign hats. Their alumni are reactionary oil and gas billionaires who think throwing $$$ at the football program will produce results so they can bask in the reflected glory.

The last 4 star WR we got from TAMU has turned out great so far.
tbbt-sarcasm.gif

Next to Notre Dame TXA&M is the team I love to see lose.
It has a student body that likes to dress up like Fascist Brown Shirts including swords and campaign hats. Their alumni are reactionary oil and gas billionaires who think throwing $$$ at the football program will produce results so they can bask in the reflected glory.

Huh? Many reasons to hate or not hate TAMU, but that's a weird one. Those are ROTC students. TAMU was originally a military college for many years and still has a strong cadet component. It's my understanding they have fielded more combat veterans than any school including the Army, Navy and Air Force academies.

...and yet another reason I love the fact that PJ recruits players who hand the ball to the officials. No thugs. Everyone goes to class. Everybody does community service. PJ seems to believe in his own philosophy.. If they don't want to Row The Boat, so to speak, they move on... although, more likely, they don't even get recruited in the first place.

There is a trade-off... A lot of 4-5* just won't want to "Row The Boat," and I'm fine with that.

Maybe Jimbo lost a bunch of money in a poker game against Denver Harris....

If he would have just taken Coach Finstock's advise about never playing poker against a guy named after a city, the whole situation probably could have been avoided.....

Indefinite suspension at Texas A$M means 1st Q of next game.
Wonder if such a suspension give the booster-holders of those players’ NIL rights the option to cancel the NIL contract and cut their loses?

Top Bottom