Teams investigate after video shows NMSU player allegedly urinating on rival's practice field

I like the idea but this is something you let the fans do so that you don’t get suspended or something.

ol’ jer’ is a ball coach. it’s who he is, it’s in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. when ad’s need fixin’ they call ol’ jer. but no matter the mentoring, sometimes boys will be boys and some times boys just can’t hold it any any longer and will urinate whether they are in a stall or on a rivals practice field. but you better believe this somofabitch will handle it and we’ll handle it internally. and yes he’ll still play the next game but you better believe he’ll learn a life lesson but we’ll do it internally and did i already say he’ll still play?

Where's the crack reporting of the Aggievision Investigation Team?

Unless the video shows the source (his penis) of the liquid. Pavia should deny, deny, deny. How do we know the source wasn't a water bottle?

They're investigating?

Did they sniff the logo to see if it smelled like piss?

Is Ol' Jer raising dem boys into men?
You gotta mark your territory...
825a6df5-a360-4ab1-8795-c012528bf8ef_text.gif

What people don’t know is ol Jer will use this to teach them boys to be men. These are just kids no one really wanted. Not their first or second or third choice. Heck, look at ol Jer. He’s just a guy trying to make these kids into men. You think he was his new girlfriends first choice? Heck. Maybe they win some games but they’ll be men someday

What people don’t know is ol Jer will use this to teach them boys to be men. These are just kids no one really wanted. Not their first or second or third choice. Heck, look at ol Jer. He’s just a guy trying to make these kids into men. You think he was his new girlfriends first choice? Heck. Maybe they win some games but they’ll be men someday
You nailed it. This was Jerry’s go to speech for everything. What did Emerson write….someone’s opinion of the world is the condemnation of himself.

Oh, so you know that they were trying to pee on your rug.

Did I pee on your rug??!!

When you gotta go, you gotta go
Yeah I mean obviously you “shouldn’t do that”

But there is a big difference between “taking a piss on the opponents field”

And sneaking a leak because you’re about to die and you happen to be on a practice field.

Not sure which this is

Top Bottom