Team discipline

Reaction score
Say what you want to about Brewster, but I really respect the fact that he's suspended anyone for any game on the roster for doing stupid stuff. Furthermore, he keeps the infraction in house and doesnt throw these guys under the bus.

I said the same thing about Mason too. I do feel that we have been really fortunate over the last decade in a half to have them in that regard.

I like that we've had coaches that have kept their noses clean...

I rather like the recent crackdown as well, even though it probably cost us the USD game. But it made the message stronger, I'm pretty sure every guy in the locker room had the thought cross their brains that if Theret had played they might have won. Now they understand.

I agree that Brew has handled the disciplinary actions pretty well, and does a nice job keeping things internalized. The only inconsistency I recall (at least recently) was Tinsely getting off kind of easy for his little 'fleeing from the cops' incident over the summer.

Brewster also knows that any kind of poorly handled disciplinary actions will provide legit ammo for Maturi to can him before the season is out too.

Top Bottom