TCF VIRGIN

Go4Jug

Reaction score
Life long Gopher fan and Gopher Hole lurker. First post in four years after long hibernation due to the embarrassment of Brewster. Son is a freshman at the U this year. Went to my first ever game at TCF on Saturday and am so psyched. Loved the stadium; loved the atmosphere and I am totally sold on Coach Kill. It is freaking killing me to not attend the Michigan game. There is NO EXCUSE for people living in the Metro to not support this team. I live four hours away and I am considering driving down again to watch the Gophs.
Fans attending this game need to be loud, rowdy and support these kids. And for Pete's sake stay until the last second ticks off the clock.
Now I feel better.

I wish I could be there again as well! I have not been to a game yet that I didn't enjoy. Win or lose, I still have a good time and enjoy the college atmosphere! People that haven't gone to a game at TCF are missing out! It really is a fun time!

Life long Gopher fan and Gopher Hole lurker. First post in four years after long hibernation due to the embarrassment of Brewster. Son is a freshman at the U this year. Went to my first ever game at TCF on Saturday and am so psyched. Loved the stadium; loved the atmosphere and I am totally sold on Coach Kill. It is freaking killing me to not attend the Michigan game. There is NO EXCUSE for people living in the Metro to not support this team. I live four hours away and I am considering driving down again to watch the Gophs.
Fans attending this game need to be loud, rowdy and support these kids. And for Pete's sake stay until the last second ticks off the clock.
Now I feel better.

Welcome to the fold and glad to enjoyed your first game at TCF.

IMO, its all about priorities and having the means and the time to get to TCF. Some people will always find an excuse to stay away.

For Mrs. Bayfield and me, its a no brainer and we have been making the 4 hour drive to the TC's for years. It sounds as if you have another reason to make the drive. Your son.

Bring it!

Now that you're no longer a virgin you need to show up at TCF Saturday. It's even better the 2nd time!

Now that you're no longer a virgin you need to show up at TCF Saturday. It's even better the 2nd time!

Bull$hit...no gal has ever given you a second time...

Do it Go4Jug! (that is to say DO drive back down for another game, not hook up with Dr. Don's ex wife ;) )

Mrs. Bandanna Gal and I have been hauling up to TCF from the Milwaukee area since it opened, and win or lose, we love our time back on campus. Always plenty to do in the Cities over weekend, and sounds like you can visit your son which is cool.

Any thoughts about becoming a season ticket holder?

Do it Go4Jug! (that is to say DO drive back down for another game, not hook up with Dr. Don's ex wife ;) )

Mrs. Bandanna Gal and I have been hauling up to TCF from the Milwaukee area since it opened, and win or lose, we love our time back on campus. Always plenty to do in the Cities over weekend, and sounds like you can visit your son which is cool.

Any thoughts about becoming a season ticket holder?

I am seriously considering season tickets for next year. When can you purchase them??
Sad to report that I could not get the wife to go down this weekend. Not enough Gopher fans where I live. Please cheer on a big upset for the Gophs. I will be planted in front of the TV.
If I purchase season tickets will need lots of info on how to break into the tailgating scene down there.

I am seriously considering season tickets for next year. When can you purchase them??
Sad to report that I could not get the wife to go down this weekend. Not enough Gopher fans where I live. Please cheer on a big upset for the Gophs. I will be planted in front of the TV.
If I purchase season tickets will need lots of info on how to break into the tailgating scene down there.

Very cool that you are considering season tix. I believe renewal time starts around March-April, so new ticket purchases probably come shortly after that. If you continue lurking on Gopherhole, you'll know when as we renewal folks get all excited.

If you want into the tailgate lots every weekend, you'll have to pony up for a parking pass, something you can buy as part of your season ticket package. But if you are just looking at tailgating once or twice a year, you can easily buy a lot pass on the side on the secondary market.

Top Bottom