TCF Parking Information

2nd Degree Gopher

Reaction score
Didn’t see this in the literature, so I thought I’d pass it along. I checked with the U and was advised that people who opt for the season long parking passes will receive a booklet containing a separate coupon for each week. The coupon (not a window sticker, registered license plate, etc.) will entitle you to access your lot, so it will be fully transferable for people who share the parking space, drive different cars during the season, give their tickets to somebody else, etc.

Thanks for the info. I share tickets with a friend and I was hoping we wouldn't have to resort to mailing a parking pass back and forth between games.

I wish you would just get a couple of gopher football parking stickers that you had to stick on your window. Anything to prevent enemy fans from having an easier time buying tickets and parking passes. That way, rival fans would have to put on a Gopher football sticker on their vehicles if they wanted to buy/scalp a ticket from MN season ticket holders and have a place to park.

I wish you would just get a couple of gopher football parking stickers that you had to stick on your window. Anything to prevent enemy fans from having an easier time buying tickets and parking passes. That way, rival fans would have to put on a Gopher football sticker on their vehicles if they wanted to buy/scalp a ticket from MN season ticket holders and have a place to park.

It doesn't matter (at least in the STP lots) since the fairground lots will be opened for game day parking as well. And I think the difficulties this would cause Gopher season ticket holders like HopHead outweigh the momentary joy we might feel with forcing a Badger fan to use a Gopher tag.

I know in future seasons the booklet will be of great assistance to me. I can simply send my buddy in the TC who has 2 of the 4 seats I buy the parking passes for any games I can't attend when I get my tickets in the mail in August. Not a big deal this year since I'm coming up for all 7 games at TCF. :D

Top Bottom