TBrew on Facebook?

It is not the real Tim Brewster. If you friend the profile and look around, it's definitely not him.

Gotcha, I figured. Just wanted some other input. I was hoping Brewster actually hated the Cowboys that much, though.

Gotcha, I figured. Just wanted some other input. I was hoping Brewster actually hated the Cowboys that much, though.

It's GopherRealist62. That's his moniker on Facebook.

Although it's been awhile since he has 'graced' us with his presence the style is unmistakable (non sequiturs, insults, smugness). Folks, I think flafan is back. How's it going *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# face?

C'mon, man, he's a REALIST.

Don't you guys understand that? Has the whole world gone crazy? Is he the only one around here who gives a sh*t about the Gophers?

Sorry, I missed that. Since he's a realist (he wouldn't call himself a realist if he wasn't one), what he says must be reality. :D

edited for immaturity

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

He has a lot of Gophers players as fb friends. So I would say it is quite possibly really him.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
________
NEW VENTURE GEAR

He has a lot of Gophers players as fb friends. So I would say it is quite possibly really him.

It's not him - at least the account doesn't match his email address. He has an account that matches his email, but it's private. The FB program has been made aware of this, and I believe they are taking measures to report it to Facebook.

When I 1st saw it last week, I thought it was him too - since he is friends with the players, Childress, etc...but I'm guessing they just accepted the friend request thinking it was him.

It just popped up on my news feed that decker and gray are now friends with brewster...which to me is like, would they honestly become friends with a poser, are they fooled too, or it's actually him...

It just popped up on my news feed that decker and gray are now friends with brewster...which to me is like, would they honestly become friends with a poser, are they fooled too, or it's actually him...

Eric Decker has 4784 friends and Gray has 3436. I highly doubt they have time to comb through the profiles of their friend requests. At 1st glance, it appears to be him - many on this board thought it was really him, as I did at 1st. Why would they think any differently unless they really went over the profile?

Top Bottom