Taylor Montero-Wide Reciever

killcrew

Reaction score
Hey the gophers should defiently look at this guy. 6'4 wide receiver from cretin has nice hands and explosive speed. Also i was watching some of his film the other day and he runs division one caliber routes. I also heard that he recieved a letter from USC.
I know its complicated but the gophers should just offer now. dont they want to keep the kids in their back yard home!!!!

they are working to finish this years class, then I'm sure will move onto 2012 full time. They are really behind on everything given they've only had 1.5 months to get this current class together, and they will also be behind on everything associated with the 2012 class. I expect they will go after Montero, but give them some time here.

The Gophers already are looking at Taylor.

He definitely has the skillset to be a pretty special player. He is a fluid athlete for his size, good hands, hard worker...all the good stuff.

On a side note, he will end up being too large to play WR. He will end up at TE or H-Back (probably TE). I imagine by the time he arrives on a division 1 campus (hopefully dinkytown) that he will be 6'4"-6'5" 230 lbs.

I interviewed Taylor recently. He is also a starter for the Raiders basketball team and is getting looks for hoops.

Chris Monter

Top Bottom