Tayler Hill chooses Ohio State

So maybe i am missing something, what is the main reason all you posters do not like Taylor Hill? What if she picked MN would all of you react differently? I kinda doubt it. Good for one of MN's finest female basketball players in history, I hope she does well for herself, and for all of you who have nothing better to do than to critique and criticize this young lady I hope you don't turn on Royce. We definitely need him around.

So maybe i am missing something, what is the main reason all you posters do not like Taylor Hill? What if she picked MN would all of you react differently? I kinda doubt it. Good for one of MN's finest female basketball players in history, I hope she does well for herself, and for all of you who have nothing better to do than to critique and criticize this young lady I hope you don't turn on Royce. We definitely need him around.

Yes, we probably would have reacted differently.

I might even get tickets to the OSU game, so I can heckle her. She could have been a goddess here if she led the Gophers to a Big Ten title, instead she will be another very good player at OSU. Or worse, her freshman year she will be PJ Hill's sister.

If a player chooses to play for the Gophers, then I will support that player. If they don't, I'm just not interested.

If a player chooses to play for the Gophers, then I will support that player. If they don't, I'm just not interested.

Right on the money, rodent. I am a Gopher fan, not a specific player fan. If TH had picked the Gophers, I would be a fan of hers, not because she is TH, but because she is a Gopher. That did not happen, so I too, am not interested in Taylor Hill anymore. I am interested in the Gophers.

Top Bottom