Tanner Morgan, Mariano Sori-Marin return to Gophers as volunteer analysts

I thought the first post was "Dick of the Year" material, and I was about to award, but then I read on. This is what happens when someone mixes crack with an 8th grade education.

I'm surprised it can generate enough power in that brain to take a dump, let alone finger-type. Like a brontosaurus, but with less skill.
Yes!! Spot on

PJ has FAMILY bobos it’s silly to say he doesn’t care more about that sort of thing then 90 percent plus of other coaches. I think it’s also naive to think that just having the older bobos around isn’t irritating to the current players.
You have absolutely no idea. I believe you are trying to will that narrative into existence.

I thought the first post was "Dick of the Year" material, and I was about to award, but then I read on. This is what happens when someone mixes crack with an 8th grade education.

I'm surprised it can generate enough power in that brain to take a dump, let alone finger-type. Like a brontosaurus, but with less skill.
IMO, don't feed the trolls. No need to encourage someone like Gophercase by responding to anything s/he posts- just put 'em on "ignore" and they eventually go away.

1695344635351.png

It was just so obvious that these two were PJs bobos when they were here. I can’t help but chuckle to hear theu’re back roaming the halls of the facility.

I'm not sure who is worse - the author of this post or the person who liked it. By the way, do you even know the meaning of the word "bobo?"

An

And frankly I don’t give two shits about it as long as I don’t have to watch them on the field anymore.
You have an awful lot to say about it for someone that doesn't care. Good lord you have some ridiculous takes on this....guys looking over their shoulder.....WTF.....

Most normal people would be happy for former players, coming back to their alma-mater to explore a potential career in coaching by working with the current staff on a volunteer basis. That would be a rational take on the whole thing.

But as soon as I saw the thread title I figured your off the wall takes on these two players were coming and to your credit you did not disappoint.

At some point I hope you have the courage to come clean about what those two did to you to make you hate them as much as you do.....because frankly it is pretty pathetic.

IMO, don't feed the trolls. No need to encourage someone like Gophercase by responding to anything s/he posts- just put 'em on "ignore" and they eventually go away.

View attachment 27166
It's on the ignore list now, and it was the minute after I posted. I just needed to vent. Thank you for the reassuring words ;)

At some point I hope you have the courage to come clean about what those two did to you to make you hate them as much as you do.....because frankly it is pretty pathetic.

What makes you think anyone online needs a particularly good reason to express hate?

Exactly – – and I guarantee you a good chunk of the team isn’t happy to have these two back for their what seventh or eighth consecutive years in the building. In college ball sometimes you’re just happy to have the older guys leave and have some of the younger guys step into those leader ship positions without having to look over their shoulders. It was just so obvious that these two were PJs bobos when they were here. I can’t help but chuckle to hear theu’re back roaming the halls of the facility.
This comment is sooooo far off to the left side of a bell-curve that is is statistically irrelevant.

I'm not sure who is worse - the author of this post or the person who liked it. By the way, do you even know the meaning of the word "bobo?"
The most common meaning of "bobo" is derived from Bohemian, and dictionary.com defines it as "a liberal, highly educated person who combines a bourgeois, affluent lifestyle with nonconformist values and attitudes"

I would call myself a bobo. Tanner Morgan, from what I know about him, almost certainly is not. The way it was used in this thread does not sound like any common use of the term.

What makes you think anyone online needs a particularly good reason to express hate?
Fair enough...though I was being mostly sarcastic in my comment to our resident Morgan and MSM hater because his hatred of those players is way over the top.

Hey, maybe we need 55 and 2 back on the field? Apparently, PJ has lost all confidence in his team now that he can’t run those two winners out there.

Top Bottom