Syracuse Sucks...we win by 20 going away

when i first saw that we will be playing a 6-6 Cuse team i thought we would win by 14-20 but i didn't know if it would actually happen but looking at their ACC schedule more closely i really think there is a good chance we beat them by 3 TDs, they beat two 7 win teams Maryland and BC, a 4 win Wake team and a 3 win NC State team and they lost to a 6 Pitt team win team and a 7 win team G-tech team 56-0, not impressive at all

They do have their own Panther Hawk - https://twitter.com/syracusesucks

Seems I am not the only one!

What do you get when you put the girlfriends of a dozen Suckacuse fans in one room?
A full set of teeth!

You're trapped in a room with an angry grizzly bear, a hungry Lion, and a fan of Suckacuse Orangina Football. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
Shoot the Suckacuse fan… twice. (Put them out of their misery)

And as for Syracuse being New York City's team...not happening. St. Johns is, was and always will be New York's team. Syracuse is in the part of the NY that NYC dwellers call Kentucky. It's Bumpkin U. Just slightly better than SUNY Binghamton...Syracuse ranks highest in three categories - 1) Total annual snow fall, 2) Most overrated BB coach in history, 3) Most graduates waiting tables in Manhattan!

One thing I learned long ago when I played was to always respect your opponent and passed that philosophy on to my players when I coached. Too bad you didn't learn that at an earlier age.

I agree. Hope this attitude doesn't get into the players' heads. We're not at the stage where we can be overconfident.

I agree. Hope this attitude doesn't get into the players' heads. We're not at the stage where we can be overconfident.
Nothing that happens on message boards has anything to do with the game. Zero, zilch, nada. I agree that the team should respect and not overlook any opponent. The fans, that's a different kettle of fish.

I have only one wish for this bowl game. Can we get it broadcast on AggieVision???

Syracuse fans were whining about us right out of the gates. Who do they think they are? They think that they're too good for US? Regardless what you do, they seem to like to whine about it, so let's throw manners to the wind and tell them what we really think. Great thread philly.

Here is the great Suckacuse Defense on display. Plus their sub par special teams and overall lack of team speed on defense. We will destroy them.

Orangina On Display

Here is the real Suckacuse Football - Orangina in the morning!

Suckacuse Orangina Football

And like the French that make this crap...Suckacuse will surrender immediately before the opening kick off!

I have only one wish for this bowl game. Can we get it broadcast on AggieVision???

I'm predicting they will unveil AggieVision2 just in time for the bowl game. It will be LEGEN.....wait for it.....DARY!

Here is the great Suckacuse Defense on display. Plus their sub par special teams and overall lack of team speed on defense. We will destroy them.

Hardest hitting defense we will see all year!

Did you see how hard the defensive players were hitting the ground when getting run over by Georgia Tech's offense?

Did you see how hard the defensive players were hitting the ground when getting run over by Georgia Tech's offense?

Yes, their arses bounced quit prodigiously as they were being steam rolled by Tech. I am going to have a drinking game for the bowl game that requires I take a shot everytime we pancake one of their defensive linemen...it'll be like Bob only with orangina splatter all over the field!

I had never seen those particular Syracuse uniforms. Some of the ugliest I've seen anywhere, particularly the helmet. They looked like Virginia with a disease.

Not that 2 games define a team either, but I challenge you to find another team in all of cfb history that lost 2 games by more than 50 points each and still made it to a bowl game.

I tried and failed.

2012 Arizona
Lost by 49 at Oregon (49-0)
Lost by 56 at UCLA (66-10)
Went to New Mexico Bowl and won by 1

2009 Texas A&M
Lost by 48 at Kansas State (62-14)
Lost by 55 at Oklahoma (65-10)
Went to Independence Bowl and lost by 24

I had never seen those particular Syracuse uniforms. Some of the ugliest I've seen anywhere, particularly the helmet. They looked like Virginia with a disease.

Yeah, it's called Orangina and it requires a suave to cure.

I tried and failed.

2012 Arizona
Lost by 49 at Oregon (49-0)
Lost by 56 at UCLA (66-10)
Went to New Mexico Bowl and won by 1

2009 Texas A&M
Lost by 48 at Kansas State (62-14)
Lost by 55 at Oklahoma (65-10)
Went to Independence Bowl and lost by 24

I commend your effort to find another team in the FBS history that has sucked as bad as Suckacuse has this year and still got to a bowl. I almost said rewarded with a bowl game but then I thought about what it is going to be like to be a AQ conference team that went to a bowl game and lost three games in that year by 50 plus...cus we gonna juice the cuse!

Do ya think Tracy Claeys will reach out to former Minnesota DC Ted Roof for a few pointers. I think so! We may just win this by the 3 TD prediction.

It will be interesting see if Syracurse even shows up in Texas.

Geez people - we're talking about the Gophers here. Yes, I think the team has shown improvement under Kill, but it's still the Gophers. Whenever Gopher fans start talking about blowouts, and dominating an opponent, I get VERY nervous.

Realistically, the Gophers have a strong Defense, but the offense was inconsistent. 10 consecutive quarters without an Offensive TD - and people are predicting a blowout? How many TD's are they expecting the Defense and Special Teams to score.

Look, I want the Gophers to Win, and I think they will win - but if I had to bet my own money, I would bet that the Gophers win by no more than 10 points, and possibly less.

Geez people - we're talking about the Gophers here. Yes, I think the team has shown improvement under Kill, but it's still the Gophers. Whenever Gopher fans start talking about blowouts, and dominating an opponent, I get VERY nervous.

Realistically, the Gophers have a strong Defense, but the offense was inconsistent. 10 consecutive quarters without an Offensive TD - and people are predicting a blowout? How many TD's are they expecting the Defense and Special Teams to score.

Look, I want the Gophers to Win, and I think they will win - but if I had to bet my own money, I would bet that the Gophers win by no more than 10 points, and possibly less.

You need to get with the program here....we win by 20 plus. Suckacuse aint Sconnie or MSU...or even Hogeye good on D. We will run and run and run some more. The only reason we will throw a pass is to give Cobb a rest. This game wont be close. Go watch some film and see who these guys played and lost to, by 56 no less, unless our bus gets lost on the way to the stadium...we lead by double digits at half and win be 20 plus going away!

GopherInPhilly is having a fun thread talking smack and you go get serious on him. Enjoy the thread with humor.

I think everyone is just having fun with it now, especially after those on the Syracuse message board got so butthurt over a comment or two.

Yeah, those uniforms are "fat hogeye sex in a bathroom stall" ugly!

I sure hope we bring 2 or 3 Goldies, because there is no way only one is going to want to do pushups when we hit 70 late in the 3rd quarter...

Top Bottom