Syracuse Assistant: "(Minnesota) in for a rude awakening".

Not a hobby, it's just useful to know what sort of "people" you have to live next to.

Thanks for the fun fact. You do have some peculiar hobbies, following these kind of things. It can be quite enriching to be exposed to other people's pastimes. Sadly, it wasn't in this case, as my interests lie elsewhere, but thanks for taking the time to share.

Thanks for taking time to troll!

Not a hobby, it's just useful to know what sort of "people" you have to live next to.

"... <b>have</b> to live next to"?

Jeez, if I lived next door to a cannibal I'd probably move. What's stopping you, your job? They have McDonald's in other states, you know.

You really didn't type that, did you? If there were a phrase to describe the opposite of Punky, it would be tempered enthusiasm.

He is the poster boy for bulletin board material.

How so? Only Wisconsin can I recall anything remotely "bulletin board"-like material. I could be wrong, but he usually oversells his opponents, if anything (i.e. FAU last season being like OHIO STATE hahahaha)

Don't feed the trolls, fellas. Eventually the lost cattle will lose interest, meander back to their easy chairs, imbibe several liters of Boonesfarm, and pummel their wives for not getting supper on the table at six o'clock.

wow, you do have much life do you?

It's working out pretty well, actually.

I don't know what a Sentrel is. I'm assuming you mean Seantrel Henderson. If he actually goes to MN, congrats on actually managing to keep an in-state kid. What a coup for you.

Yeah? name two Minnesota recruits you have signed this year. You and Buttboy, writing checks your can't even get close to cashing.

Yeah? name two Minnesota recruits you have signed this year. You and Buttboy, writing checks your can't even get close to cashing.

Yeah, exactly. In their delusion, Vadger fans will tell themselves whatever they want to hear:

MN recruits signed by the Badgers:

2010: 0
2009: 1 (whose entire family is from WI and has/had two siblings attending there)
2008: 2
2007: 2
2006: 3 (and Royston transferred back)

Notice a trend? Yeah, Butt's really been tearing up the state of MN.

WI recruits signed by the Gophers:

2010: 3
2009: 0
2008: 0
2007: 1
2006: 2

Notice a trend there too? After virtually ignoring the state the last few years, Brewster has decided to make WI his personal playground, and has taken three players the Vadgers would have loved to have (despite their protestations to the contrary). It's pretty easy to not offer them (because Butt knew he'd never get them), and then you can conveniently say you never wanted them in the first place. Meanwhile, Butt has taken one MN player in the last two years, a guy who would've been a cinch to play for the Fadgers even if his family lived in Alaska.

Of course, this is just like everything else football-related between the two schools: Minnesota trending , Wisconsin trending . :drink:

Don't feed the trolls, fellas. Eventually the lost cattle will lose interest, meander back to their easy chairs, imbibe several liters of Boonesfarm, and pummel their wives for not getting supper on the table at six o'clock.

+1

Maybe the Syracuse asst. coach was aware that the team hotel only has "buzzer" features on their alarm clocks and "wake to music" is not an option. It might just be a friendly heads up.

:) :)

Maybe the Syracuse asst. coach was aware that the team hotel only has "buzzer" features on their alarm clocks and "wake to music" is not an option. It might just be a friendly heads up.

:) :)

:D

2010: 3
2009: 0
2008: 0
2007: 1
2006: 2

Notice a trend there too? After virtually ignoring the state the last few years, Brewster has decided to make WI his personal playground, and has taken three players the Vadgers would have loved to have (despite their protestations to the contrary). It's pretty easy to not offer them (because Butt knew he'd never get them), and then you can conveniently say you never wanted them in the first place. Meanwhile, Butt has taken one MN player in the last two years, a guy who would've been a cinch to play for the Fadgers even if his family lived in Alaska.

Of course, this is just like everything else football-related between the two schools: Minnesota trending , Wisconsin trending . :drink:

That is funny stuff. Now the Badgers lose recruits they don't offer. We take one QB a year and we got the one we wanted from New Jersey. We also took other lineman over the two that committed to the Gophers. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant though. Good luck to Punky this year. The biggest disaster would be 3-9 and they can him. I am pulling for 6-6, with the annual loss to the Badgers thrown in for good measure. That would probably buy him the extension.

Jeez, if I lived next door to a cannibal I'd probably move. What's stopping you, your job? They have McDonald's in other states, you know.

its the cute little band geek coming back to get his monthly workout on GopherHole. good to see you back little guy, are your muscles nice and flexed yet? is it time to head back to the pasture?

Who would want to move out of the great state of Minnesota? Sometimes you have to tolerate distasteful neighbors.

This may come as a surprise to you, but there are many people who have jobs considerably better than working at McDonald's. But don't get discouraged, keep applying to McDonald's, perhaps they will lower their standards and accept you.

This may come as a surprise to you, but there are many people who have jobs considerably better than working at McDonald's.

C'mon, I know you have a better job than McDonalds, I'm just having some fun with you. You seem like an OK guy. Let me know which checkout lane is yours at Target, and I'll make sure to say hi.

Really?

A rude awakening? We're only going to win by 21? I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of disappointment.

i would be surprised if cuse did not have that attitude. regardless, MN needs to come prepared to play and win the game. go gophers.

go gophers.

Either:
1. Timmy's enthusiasm isn't as infectious as I thought, or
2 He's used up all of the exclamation points.

Test: The mail came fifteen minutes early today!!! The Time Is..........Now!! To open the Mail!!!

Nope, it must be you.

Either:
1. Timmy's enthusiasm isn't as infectious as I thought, or
2 He's used up all of the exclamation points.

Test: The mail came fifteen minutes early today!!! The Time Is..........Now!! To open the Mail!!!

Nope, it must be you.

Oh man! Warty! You're recycling the same bits over here now? And after we had our little come to Jesus moment?

Eff me, you did a fine job on the Rittenberg thread, with the hidden text and all. And now you're over here using the exclamation point schtick. Criminy. You are the most unoriginal troll ever. Count me as sorely disappointed.

I guess I'll head over to the Wisconsin boards and start making Brett Bulimia references.

Oh man! Warty! You're recycling the same bits over here now? And after we had our little come to Jesus moment?

Eff me, you did a fine job on the Rittenberg thread, with the hidden text and all. And now you're over here using the exclamation point schtick. Criminy. You are the most unoriginal troll ever. Count me as sorely disappointed.

I guess I'll head over to the Wisconsin boards and start making Brett Bulimia references.

Sorry, I saw someone write "becky" and decided to kick it old skool.

Top Bottom