Sweet 16 teams ranked in the most 2022 way possible

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Sweet 16 teams, ranked by % of points coming from players who have not played for another D1 school

100% Purdue
95% Duke
93% Saint Peter’s
87% Nova
86% Mich
85% Kansas
78% UCLA
74% UNC
74% Arizona
73% Gonzaga
49% Houston
46% Miami
36% Prov
31% Texas Tech
30% Iowa St
26% Arkansas

Sweet 16 teams, ranked by % of points coming from players who have not played for another D1 school

100% Purdue
95% Duke
93% Saint Peter’s
87% Nova
86% Mich
85% Kansas
78% UCLA
74% UNC
74% Arizona
73% Gonzaga
49% Houston
46% Miami
36% Prov
31% Texas Tech
30% Iowa St
26% Arkansas
I was just thinking the other day how Purdue doesn't have a lot of transfers in or out. Haarms and Noel Eastern come to mind, but other than that Painter has kept most of his recruits happy.

I was just thinking the other day how Purdue doesn't have a lot of transfers in or out. Haarms and Noel Eastern come to mind, but other than that Painter has kept most of his recruits happy.
Eastern never played after transferring...opted out and than entered the NBA draft....shockingly he wasn't drafted. LOL----bad decision.

Haarms decided to enter the draft after playing one season at BYU....looks like maybe he's playing in Germany.

Eastern never played after transferring...opted out and than entered the NBA draft....shockingly he wasn't drafted. LOL----bad decision.

Haarms decided to enter the draft after playing one season at BYU....looks like maybe he's playing in Germany.
It's funny because yesterday there was nothing on when I was working out so I had Tennessee vs Purdue sweet 16 with Eastern and haarms out there. Forgot how much Stephanovic, Trevion, and Hunter played as freshman

It's funny because yesterday there was nothing on when I was working out so I had Tennessee vs Purdue sweet 16 with Eastern and haarms out there. Forgot how much Stephanovic, Trevion, and Hunter played as freshman
Cline was unconscious in that game.

Top Bottom