Sums it all up

GopherKISS

Reaction score
"I'm talking about winning at a championship level," Brewster said. "There is no question that we are going to get it done. We are a 5-4 football team with a great opportunity to go to a bowl game this year. I think there is tremendous progress in this program, both on and off the field. I couldn't be stronger in my belief that we are going to have a chance to compete for a Big Ten championship and do it soon."

"I'm talking about winning at a championship level," Brewster said. "There is no question that we are going to get it done. We are a 5-4 football team with a great opportunity to go to a bowl game this year. I think there is tremendous progress in this program, both on and off the field. I couldn't be stronger in my belief that we are going to have a chance to compete for a Big Ten championship and do it soon."

LOL, what a joker

What we do know: TB is not a depressive pessimist.

What we don't know: Is he delusional?

Top Bottom