Suggestions to watch MSU game next week

TeeBee

Reaction score
I don't normally "go out" to watch away games, but this one has potential to be fun in a crowd setting. Looking to take wife and teenage daughters to a place to watch the game. I'm in the SW metro, but don't think I want to drag myself over to BW3 in Southdale.

Any places you'd recommend with some good Gopher energy? I mean, campus sure, but I don't drink, so the wings and burgers are more important that the drink specials. Any metro gems?

If you want the on campus feel with students I'd suggest Sally's in Dinkytown or maybe a bit more laid back would be BWW across from the stadium also in Dinkytown a few blocks over. That's what I got for ya.

I’m in Lakeville. Would do Eagan, Apple Valley, Woodbury but not sure I want to travel to campus.

With the Jerry Garcia profile pick the OP has a standing invitation to the RJSF fortress anytime.
Good deal! Thanks, and thanks all for the suggestions. Like I said not something I really ever do, but what the hey. Prob check out ray js for the first half at least.

Then home to spin 6–7-77 winterland and watch the gophs hopefully cruise to a win

Bunny’s in St. Louis Park has good tv coverage and usually has big weekend crowds during sporting events. My wife and I swung in to JJ’s Clubhouse off 394 on our way home from the game last Saturday. It was full and every tv was on college football. I wouldn’t have issue with either spot.

I plan to watch the MSU game from the cabin. It is my favorite place to watch when I can’t be at a game in person. The only negative is it is standard definition off an old satellite dish.

Top Bottom