STUPID PLAYCALLING

TubbytownUSA

Banned
Reaction score
WHAT WAS THAT!?!?

WHY ARE WE RUNNING PITCH PLAYS ON THE 1 YARD LINE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

I'm sick of Fisch, that is so dumb.

play call is fine, I think the problem was the runningback. Whaley can't beat a linebacker to the corner? give me a break

would you rather have them run it up the middle where they would get stuffed because all 11 guys are in the box, or throw a fade to Decker and have it sail over his head?? That's what I thought.

would you rather have them run it up the middle where they would get stuffed because all 11 guys are in the box, or throw a fade to Decker and have it sail over his head?? That's what I thought.

I would've had either of those over that horrible toss. And besides, there are other plays than just those. How about a fake pitch and toss to the other side of the field for a wide open TD

Yes, you're right, pitching it to a guy who rarely sees the field against a defense that will fully be expecting it when he's in is a GREAT idea. HA!

What about a Wildcat formation? At least it's unexpected? I'd like to see Gray on 4th & G at the 1 than Weber. Heck, spread the field and all you need is a 1/2 yard pass and fall forward. With the field spread, Gray options to Whaley and dives in (he's lanky). So many better options...

I love running the ball with 5 minutes left....then our guys get stupid penalties.

This team is so undisciplined

Top Bottom