STUNNINGLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
In a 30-28 game, Boise scores with a mere 7:30 remaining in the 4th quarter to make it a 36-28 game.

Boise State's head coach Chris Petersen, regarded by many as one of the brightest and smartest college football minds in America today........GOES FOR TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the name of Les Miles is going on here????!!!!!!

Add it to the list of head coaching dumb moves way worse than anything Brewster has done in a late game situation.

Now, Boise ended up getting the two and winning the game. But this bonehead move is absolutely inexcusable and completely shocking. I still can't believe it. I'm not even mad. I really just want to know what he could have possibly been thinking at the time. What could have been going through his mind. That's what I want to know. Unreal. Also, why didn't an assistant coach run on to the field and tackle the QB before the play???? I would have if I were on the sidelines.

It really was one of the most Bielema decisions I've seen in a long time.

Yeah - that is as thick as it gets. Where was the assistant with 'the chart' that tells you when to go for 2?

Oh, and here's the real question to ask... what was the spread and the over-under on that game?

I am so sick of these lame opponents Boise State plays week in, week out.

Lay shuld totaly git a chans at the nashunel champeinship.

If you took the top half of the WAC and the top half of the MWC, and formed a new conference, that new conference would have a great claim to be a BCS. But the bottom half of those conferences really weigh them down. There are a total of 4 BCS teams with Sagarin ratings of over 100. The WAC and the MWC have 6 +100 teams between them.

Top Bottom