Student ticket sales

I think that we could start marketing around Q if he performs well. That will get the fans/students energized.

I think that we could start marketing around Q if he performs well. That will get the fans/students energized.

We could do a BBBQ* with Q party

*The extra B is for BYOBB

Pi Phi

High above a Pi Phi garter
High above her knee
is the source of my desire
her ....

I know sales are low, but i think the numbers being floated are a little pre-mature. Most kids dont buy tickets until they are actually on campus and going by Mariucci or Coffman to buy tickets. Once the team gets exposure this weekend against USC, i believe sales will pick up a lot this week. That being said, they will not come close to selling the student section out.

College students will often sit around complaining about being bored rather than get up and do something. Not because there isn't anything to do, there's lots of things to do at most colleges. As you said, if he friends aren't doing it, she won't either. If her friends were going to the games, so would she. They aren't making a rational calculation, they aren't saying "The football team isn't doing well, so I won't go to the game." They aren't going because it isn't seen as an event, they look around them and mimic the attitudes of those around them.

The tricky part is how to change those attitudes. Winning helps, sure. But the more you can engage the fraternities, sororities and other student groups, the more it will be seen as an event, and the more eager students will be to attend.

I like it Rampage - someone who actually thinks the problem can and should be solved, instead of making the team's performance a constant excuse for the behavior of the fans.

I wish these kids would go to the games...

295826_10150301954227943_6129582942_7864049_543327_n.jpg

I do a lot of future freshman advising. It seems as if none of them have bought season tickets just yet. When they ask if they should, I make sure to market the hell out of the football team.

I wish these kids would go to the games...

295826_10150301954227943_6129582942_7864049_543327_n.jpg

Was that from this year?

Is that Goldy and Pres Kaler at the bottom?

Here is a video of the class from last year. Brewster is over the top again in this one...but what are you going to do. :)

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KX_i_W--wt4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GM

Top Bottom