Student-Athletes Show Maturity & Depth

Stargenes

Reaction score

Thanks for posting this article, good read. Gives a little perspective into a D1 student athletes world. Hopefully many on this board will benefit from the context of this article.

I had a professors ask if there were any football players in the class once. There weren't. He made his crack moved on. It's understandable though, more people got F's than A's.

I had a professors ask if there were any football players in the class once. There weren't. He made his crack moved on. It's understandable though, more people got F's than A's.

Just another example of football players being smarter than the average guy. You left out the fact that the course was an elective.

Interesting. I was a little worried when I read "a cerebral talk by a Fox News commentator.."

Maybe if you actually watched some Fox News you would know it is not all as one sided as you think. Think and learn for yorself and not what you hear.

Maybe if you actually watched some Fox News you would know it is not all as one sided as you think. Think and learn for yorself and not what you hear.

Imagine getting all of your Gopher recruiting and team news through Iowas site. Would you expect what and how you think about such matters would be effected in any way; Dailly news from pantherhawk. Now of course, I am not suggesting Fox News is that bad...Well?

Top Bottom