STrib: Ohio State football recruit arrested before signing day for alleged fondling

That's OK. Sweatervest will make him promise he won't do it again, and to promise that he won't go pro early in order to avoid any kind of an immediate suspension. That'll teach him.

I'm pretty sure the allegations are of sexual harassment, as fondling is not a crime.

Not to worry, he will be declared ineligible only for the 1st 5 games next year!

Glasgow just found his scholarship :)

Is anyone else kind of impressed he got away with this 7 times before getting caught?

Will get to play in next years bowl game. Has to sit out first five games in 2012.

I'm pretty sure the allegations are of sexual harassment, as fondling is not a crime.

LOLWhat?
"Fondling," aka Criminal Sexual Conduct, is most certainly a crime. Can be a more serious crime depending on the age of the accused and the alleged victim.

LOLWhat?
"Fondling," aka Criminal Sexual Conduct, is most certainly a crime. Can be a more serious crime depending on the age of the accused and the alleged victim.

My point is, Criminal Sexual Conduct should be what's referenced. Fondling might be an actual legal term, I guess, but saying fondling is a crime would be like saying kissing is a crime.

Good God, let's get into pissing contests about a dirtball guy.

Stating that he was arrested for fondling implies that the fondling involved criminal sexual conduct. To have said that he was arrested for criminal sexual misconduct would have been less precise.

Top Bottom