STrib: Gophers men's basketball sophomores looking to soar as practice opens

IWash was all hat and no cattle in western parlance. He was more interested in marketing his jelly roll schtick than becoming a better player. And Pitino seemed enamored with east coast players, ignorimg locals who were just as good. I think they could have had McKinley Wright, who was all conference in the Big 12 and made the TWolves roster.

He was first team all conference PG three straight years and was also was on the All Defensive team. He will be in Colorado Hall of Fame.

Johnson is on the money about needing them to be consistent. Stands to reason the less mistakes you make the better your chances are of gaining victory. (Cap’n Obvious). That being said, think Garcia and Hawkins need to both have huge years to make this a successful season. Garcia to perform at an All Big level and Hawkins to be right up there with the best newcomers in the conference. Too much to ask?

Certainly possible, I am looking forward to how this season plays out and I (maybe I alone) think MN will be over .500 in BIG play. I even have a $5 bet on that with another long suffering Gopher BB fan.

Certainly possible, I am looking forward to how this season plays out and I (maybe I alone) think MN will be over .500 in BIG play. I even have a $5 bet on that with another long suffering Gopher BB fan.
Money where your heart is. Way to go. If Gophers are over .500, I’ll be both shocked and ecstatic. Very hard to see from the internet and the upper deck.

Top Bottom