STrib: Gophers looking ahead only to Wisconsin game, not bowl berth

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Randy:

Ten bowls have been canceled, including three with Big Ten ties — the Pinstripe, Quick Lane and Redbox.

Fleck said any bowl decision on the Gophers' end would be made with input from several parties.

"If and when you get to a bowl game, that's going to be done as a group decision," he said.

"That's going to be from President [Joan] Gabel, that's going to be from [athletic director] Mark Coyle, that will be with our players, that will be with our staff."

First, though, is Wisconsin.

"I'll say this: 100 percent of our focus, my focus is on Wisconsin, period," Fleck said.

Go Gophers!!

Meanwhile, another mailed-in news article states, "President Trump is unhappy with election results."

I think there is zero comeback effort left in this season. Bet the under if it is >52

I think there is zero comeback effort left in this season. Bet the under if it is >52
It's 47.5. I still think it'll get under that, but I'm not betting it. I predict a game very similar to Nebraska...maybe like 24-20.

Not really 100% we would play in a bowl if we got one at this point.

I would like to watch it, not sure if the players want to play though, I would understand if they wanted to go home already.

Top Bottom