STrib: Early Impressions

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score

Kent Youngblood

Saturday afternoon, the Gophers women's basketball team will end a seven-game start to their season that hasn't left Williams Arena when they host Drake, an offensively capable team that has already won at Iowa State and scored 90 points against vaunted Iowa.

The game, designated "high school day,'' was going to have a good crowd to begin with. But a well-traveling Drake fan base will send folks north from Des Moines, too. The game is expected to draw about 5,000 or more fans.

He's had a couple typos this year. He said Holloway was top 100 by ESPN HoopGurlz but that would instead be in PrepGurlzHoops and another one, not ESPN. The information at a high level is correct. I am grateful for the coverage in a sport that I presume is not profitable for papers to cover. It is good work.

He's had a couple typos this year. He said Holloway was top 100 by ESPN HoopGurlz but that would instead be in PrepGurlzHoops and another one, not ESPN. The information at a high level is correct. I am grateful for the coverage in a sport that I presume is not profitable for papers to cover. It is good work.
Glad for his coverage, but it would take less than 30 seconds to check basic factual information. And since he's not enough of a fan to know the correct information, you think he would check.

Top Bottom