STrib: Black coaches vanish from Big Ten, once a model for diversity in college hoops

Who can argue with nasa's thought provoking take on white liberal's playing a significant role in today's problematic black culture? I like how you ignored that one and chose to comment on mine. Cool.

I only replied to his ignorant post in the first place because it's classic black community blaming and shaming. People don't like to address the historical issues that have led us to where we are today. Last time I checked it was about 50 years ago that segregation was practiced. I wonder if black hatred and undermining is pervasive from just 50 years ago? Hmm...

Maybe, if people stopped playing the blame game, we could actually take steps to improve our communities. White liberals.... LOL. Thanks

I called out that point because I am all for a dialogue, that's the way it should be, I am just sick and tired of name calling. Challenge the ideas, win in the arena of ideas. Resorting to name calling and demonizing is destructive and creates more divisiveness.

Ahhh, so blacks all have to think alike, because they are black, and if they don't then they will be shamed. Ok so I got it blacks should not want to be 'accepted in white society' and whites should not want to be accepted in black society. Is an example of such fakeness like cross racial relationships? If a black woman were to date a white man would she be turning her back on her race?

yea you're either stupid or a racist. Either way I've wasted enough time trying to engage you in conversation.

I'd be curious to know where Jews IQs rank?

The highest no doubt, at least the certain sect can't remember exactly.

They have a gene that caused over expression of neurons or nerves something. IF they get two copies of this gene they get a horrible disease and die.

Look at most of the greatest scientific achievements, Jews.

Anti-semetism is the dumbest thing ever.

The answer is that administrator's are more comfortable with a white face on the programs. Not saying this is thought out or rationally decided.

It's subtle thing like who they "feel" most comfortable with in a meeting. Things that don't get listed in any list but absolutely affect the decision. Administrators are largely older white people. This subtle bias means that Black candidates have to be exceptional to get consideration.

Explains why so many black assistant coaches and no head.

Only way to overcome it is to be more intensely aware of it.

This thread derailed as expected. Whatever the general issue is with minority coaches, I think the point in this case is how did we go from 4/10 in the 1990's to 0/14 in 2017? It is indeed odd. Doesn't mean its nefarious.

lol. So why were black folks poor in the 20's and 30's when the majority of homes were 2 parents? And when wealth is statistically proven to be strongly correlated to family history you are somehow blaming current culture (one in which more black people are attending college and advancing economically than any era in history). Yea, you're a racist. But you know that already. Just stop posting before you prove yourself to also be an uninformed one as well

Yup, when provided with the truth, dumb liberal whites just say you're racist. You are the problem 10 times over.

I called out that point because I am all for a dialogue, that's the way it should be, I am just sick and tired of name calling. Challenge the ideas, win in the arena of ideas. Resorting to name calling and demonizing is destructive and creates more divisiveness.

he totally proved my point. Him and his ilk are destroying this country.

Yup, when provided with the truth, dumb liberal whites just say you're racist. You are the problem 10 times over.

Yea I'm not white. Nor is the 'problem' one caused purely by modern liberals. And you conveniently didn't answer the question posed to you because you have no answer because it was an idiotic statement to begin with.

"genetic factor" Are you effing serious?? What's lead to this? The culture. The culture of making fun of blacks doing well in school. Treating women like hoes. Not giving a damn about their children. dOING NOTHING. Not caring. Honoring disrespect. And...white liberals. Those are the causes.

Exhibit A

You have people like this to thank for the myth of race(One of many).
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/cecil_rhodes.html
Exhibit B

Others following suit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation

Just in case you cannot connect the dots, look at the propagation of myths such as race and superiority based on race. Ask yourself who might benefit? Who might suffer? Who might benefit from others suffering.

If you are really tired of hearing about race, then help blow up the myth of race. The reality of racism will eventually follow suit.

The highest no doubt, at least the certain sect can't remember exactly.

They have a gene that caused over expression of neurons or nerves something. IF they get two copies of this gene they get a horrible disease and die.

Look at most of the greatest scientific achievements, Jews.

Anti-semetism is the dumbest thing ever.

Silly! With exception. I do agree that Anti-Semetism is amongst the dumbest things ever.

Exhibit A

You have people like this to thank for the myth of race(One of many).
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/cecil_rhodes.html
Exhibit B

Others following suit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation

Just in case you cannot connect the dots, look at the propagation of myths such as race and superiority based on race. Ask yourself who might benefit? Who might suffer? Who might benefit from others suffering.

If you are really tired of hearing about race, then help blow up the myth of race. The reality of racism will eventually follow suit.

+1

he totally proved my point. Him and his ilk are destroying this country.

You are the problem. You think that throwing "white liberalism" around is an answer? You're too stuck in your own limited reality to even attempt a bigger understanding. You come on here and troll and troll and troll. Why? It honestly seems to me that you're happy with the current socioeconomic divide.

where? I'm interested in reading that

No articles or anything. Just random people on social media. I've seen it before when other similar articles have come out. I'm not saying it is common, just that I have seen it.

Top Bottom