Stones Can't You Hear Me Knocking...

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
Not sure if this will be an ongoing thing, but liked them using it after they came out of the tunnel and throughout the game. Just a great, well crafted classic Stones song with an unbelieveable intro guitar riff.

Not sure if this will be an ongoing thing, but liked them using it after they came out of the tunnel and throughout the game. Just a great, well crafted classic Stones song with an unbelieveable intro guitar riff.

IIRC It was also played right after a key drop by NMSU. Well done!

I love it! But then, I'm 66 and the Stones are my era, definitely. I hope the stadium crew play lots of modern music for younger fans, too.

Probably my favorite Stones song. For the longest time, I thought Mick Taylor played the recorded opening riff, but it was apparently Keith Richards. The famous jam to end the song was totally impromptu and done in a single take; awesome.

As my GameDay poster said...."Knock, knock, knockin' on Indy's Door". Obviously with a picture of the man Bobby D. 😎

just saw The Stones in Paris this past July, I’m for anything Stones, especially Can’t You Hear me Knocking. Incredible guitar riff! My UofM daughter was at the game and I know she appreciated it!

Probably my favorite Stones song. For the longest time, I thought Mick Taylor played the recorded opening riff, but it was apparently Keith Richards. The famous jam to end the song was totally impromptu and done in a single take; awesome.
The drumming on that song is perfection. Watts incorporated a subtle, short slowed drum roll throughout.

I think we are the one who knocks is one of Rossi's themes for his defense....they did the Bryan Cranston breaking bad bit onthe big screen...

Thinking of Minnesota, The Rolling Stones and Bryan Cranston has me remembering The Lamont Cranston band. Are they still playing?

Maybe we could get Timmy Trumpet to come and play something live. I thought this was pretty cool the other night at the Met's game. It really got the crowd going.

It's a much better choice than either "Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown" or "Satisfaction".

Top Bottom