Starting Lineup in question to start season

I'll play

"I have done a pretty awful job at roster construction and it is quite obvious I am overmatched for the job I have, so let's hope the administration still feels my characteristics are needed for our current environment and I get another year of salary."
Ok, thanks for playing but you are dishonest. You would not say that.

If Leib now has the roster Johnson had five minutes ago do you find it confusing who assembled it?
Just win, Dakota. We are about to see if your third year coach can cut the mustard. That real difficult non con approaching fast.

That’s an insane assumption on your part. How did I “act” like that. It’s his roster and his team. Now it’s Leibs. I asked what he would say at the press conference.

You can take a shot at answering too.
He would say I have inherited the current roster, and we will work hard to improve on past seasons and win.

OK, you are head coach at Minnesota. You have the same roster that Ben Johnson had five minutes ago before you took over.

Please write out and post the statement that Head Coach Leib would make.
I wouldn't have this roster 🤣. I wouldn't recruit a guy who played 3 min a game at WSU, or about 10 other guys. He's covering up for his lack of recruiting or coaching ability.

Just win, Dakota. We are about to see if your third year coach can cut the mustard. That real difficult non con approaching fast.
Not my third year coach any more than your third year coach. He is the head coach at Minnesota.

I wouldn't have this roster 🤣. I wouldn't recruit a guy who played 3 min a game at WSU, or about 10 other guys. He's covering up for his lack of recruiting or coaching ability.
OK, so you wouldn’t recruit Jack Wilson. Give me the names of the 12-13 guys you would have recruited and actually convinced them to come?

Top Bottom