Star Tribune special TCF Bank Stadium/Gopher section

BleedGopher

Reaction score
It looks like the STrib's special TCF Bank Stadium/Gopher section will be in Sunday's paper.

Go Gophers!!

If anyone wants to pick up an extra copy and send it to Ohio i'll gladly send them out a Plain Dealer or something when Lebron leaves Cleveland after next year :D

youngstown, send me a private message with your address and I'll send you the special section. I'll do the same for anyone else who is out of town and unable to pick one up.

Go Gophers!!

I sent you a private message...Thanks a million.

Speaking of the Stadium, I made sure I don't work that Saturday (well I get off at 4:00 Eastern Time)....so I was planning on going out and having some brews at my local watering hole figuring they would put the game on for me...then it hit me..USC vs Ohio State, could it get any more annoying watching that game in a corner on the smallest TV while OSU fans are doing there little O-H I-O chant! Would it be worth it to see there long faces after USC coaches them up?

I sent you a private message...Thanks a million.

Speaking of the Stadium, I made sure I don't work that Saturday (well I get off at 4:00 Eastern Time)....so I was planning on going out and having some brews at my local watering hole figuring they would put the game on for me...then it hit me..USC vs Ohio State, could it get any more annoying watching that game in a corner on the smallest TV while OSU fans are doing there little O-H I-O chant! Would it be worth it to see there long faces after USC coaches them up?

IMO, no. You need to find a non-OSU friend with BTN HD ASAP. ;)

Top Bottom