Stadium Music

"O Fortuna" doesn't belong in the TCF -- a Dome Song only

I thought we should have played "O Fortuna" at the end of the last game at the Metrodome. This line always resonated with me after the various losses there:
Monstrous, senseless Fate -- you are a turning wheel.
(Takes place about a minute into this clip.)

My German is aslo very limited...

did you copy and paste the letter? I wish I had thought of it. I only know the story cause an old roommate of mine, was in to them big time and we ended up talking about it ad nasium. I figured it was a chance to bore you all as I was once bored. lol. I am sorry. I hope somebody on staff in the department is really thinking this through...there is only one chance to get this right.

Stadium Song

I know this topic has been covered before, and it's a bit premature but i think having a stadium song that represents Gopher Nation in TCF stadium would be pretty cool. Take for example "Jump Around" in Madison or "Sweet Caroline" at Fenway. I was thinking Cab Calloway's "Minnie the Moocher" before the 4th qrt. would be pretty cool. Not only is it a classic song, but it gets the fans involved as well... Any song ideas on the topic would be great!!!! Can't wait for outdoor football!!!!

How about "Three Coins In A Fountain" (from Planes Trains and Automobiles)? Seriously, I love Minnie the Moocher, also known as the Hidey HO Song!

Top Bottom