Spring practice schedule

What Should We Be Looking to Learn?

MV posted it on his blog: http://fringebowlteamblog.com/?p=3270#comments

Looks like three Saturday practices @ TCF are included.

It should be an interesting to see in person how Jerry runs his practices. I wonder how many people will show up and how much room there is at the football complex for people to observe the practices. My fear is that if I show up they might use me as a tackling dummy.

Question for everybody – If you attend any of the practices, what do you plan to look at and what do you hope to learn?

I hope to drive down for one practice in hopes gas prices ease a bit.

I would assume most eyes will be on the QB progression. That will be interesting and pretty obvious. I am curious to see which RS look promising and in the two deep. Plus I will be watching Beal and Josh Campion and the young OL.

Bayfield

I hope to drive down for one practice in hopes gas prices ease a bit.

I would assume most eyes will be on the QB progression. That will be interesting and pretty obvious. I am curious to see which RS look promising and in the two deep. Plus I will be watching Beal and Josh Campion and the young OL.

Sounds like a plan. It would be nice if we could create a thread for people who attend any of the practices to post their observations.

I'm excited to see how our D Backs have progressed (if at all) and also our WR's not named McKnight.

Top Bottom