Sports Huddle starting up again

If it only took WCCO 18 months to replace the original Sports Huddle, does that mean they will replace Dave Lee in October 2022? 6 months down, 12 to go.
I couldn't believe they let Sid go as long as he did. You couldn't understand him and he never knew who you were talking about. I was disappointed to let it go so long.

OK, well, on another subject maybe Pete will offer some investing tips on the show. He will definitely spice things up. I love watching him on CNBC.
Buy low. Sell high.*

No charge.

*Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Buy low. Sell high.*

No charge.

*Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
I might call into the show sometime and ask Pete if the Gophers are a buy, sell or hold.

Can't actually tell you the last time I tuned into CCO on the radio...

Interesting. So 'CCO is going head-to-head with KFAN. KFAN has "Sunday Sermons" with Barriero from 9:00am to 11:00am, followed by Gaard with the "Cake Show." But - if there's a Noon Vikings game, Sermons is from 9:00 to 10:00 and the Vikings' pre-game show starts at 10:00am.

I might give the new version of the Huddle a try, just because I refuse to listen to the Vikes' pre-game show, which amounts to 2 hours of drooling all over the Vikings
The ole whiney spoiled rotten Mike Max, the biggest fake of all times...I'll never forget how hard he lobbied against the on-campus stadium. He is NO fan of the U.

If it only took WCCO 18 months to replace the original Sports Huddle, does that mean they will replace Dave Lee in October 2022? 6 months down, 12 to go.
Everyone’s mourning process diifers.

Top Bottom