Spartans take down Wolverines 75-52

Back to the subject of this thread, did you all notice how active the fans were at Breslin last night. We have to bring that energy tomorrow night. Michigan was shell shocked and never recovered.

If Barry Alvarez comes to sit in the student section much alike Brady Hoke. I'm sure the students will be plenty active.

Good idea!! Speaking of that does Coach Kill ever attend the basketball games?

But the baseball team has a spanking new stadium, the jewel of the B1G, for all 300 game day spectators to enjoy.

I'm sure Molitor, Steinbach, Perkins , Hannahan, etc, were waiting by the phones to donate to a basketball facility. "Finally you called! I will gladly donate...what? Oh, just a baseball stadium? I guess I can do that instead."

But the baseball team has a spanking new stadium, the jewel of the B1G, for all 300 game day spectators to enjoy.
Pretty sure the new stadium was privately funded and money was raised from donors that gave directly to the baseball program and from baseball alumni donations. I know they may not get all that many fans for the baseball games but I for one think the new stadium was well deserved and long overdue for Coach Anderson and the baseball program and I feel the same way about Tubby and the need for a practice facility/Williams upgrade.

Exactly, the U challenged the Baseball crowd to put up their own 15 mil, and it took what? 3-5 years of hard work to come up with it?

Gopher fans, if they want this so badly, may have to make this happen on their own? Or at least get the momentum started.

Exactly, the U challenged the Baseball crowd to put up their own 15 mil, and it took what? 3-5 years of hard work to come up with it?

Gopher fans, if they want this so badly, may have to make this happen on their own? Or at least get the momentum started.

Time for the Gopherhole Practice Facility.

Seriously, can we get a drive going and just see how much people pledge? Get a feel what we could do? Doubt it is a huge number, but you never know! How much does the site generate in donations?

Top Bottom