Spartan hockey....

I think it's a cleverly disguised compliment by SpartyOn, by saying that this is the biggest TIE in Michigan State history? I mean, Michigan State, coming off a sweep by Michigan last weekend, tied the #1 team in the country at the #15 venue in all of sports, the "Taj Marucc".

How high will MSU be ranked on Monday, that's the only question remaining.

"Back to what, exactly? 8-12-4 is not exactly barn-burning"

I think it's a cleverly disguised compliment by SpartyOn, by saying that this is the biggest TIE in Michigan State history? I mean, Michigan State, coming off a sweep by Michigan last weekend, tied the #1 team in the country at the #15 venue in all of sports, the "Taj Marucc.

How high will MSU be ranked on Monday, that's the only question remaining.

I read it as sarcasm by a non-fan fan...you know like Parski or phawk.

On a serious note, the only 4 points missing from a perfect B1G is the 2 SOLs to the Spartans. In addition, the 1 win was by a single goal. Why does Sparty match up so well?

You know, I haven't seen much Michigan State hockey this year beyond their season series with the Gophers, but from what I have seen, they are a lot better than their record shows. They are very good defensively, and their goaltender, Jake Hildebrand, is legit. I thought he was overrated, but he had a solid weekend. I don't think I want to meet them come playoff time.

Worse offensive team I've seen this year. Slow and not very physical.

Top Bottom