Souhan on MCTC: Basketball team No. 1 in nation ... and shutting down

Thanks for digging up more negativity to bring to these boards tonight.

Thanks for digging up more negativity to bring to these boards tonight.

If you actually paid attention to the posters on this board, you would realize that there are a few who go to a significant extent to provide outside sources of news that we normally would not find on our own. Bleed is one of those people, and the majority of us appreciate it.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it. But tonight just seems like bad news is flooding both the football and basketball forums. Just a mere observation.

Has anybody EVER heard MCTC mentioned when its basketball program is not part of the story? I would think the administration there would recognize the PR value of the basketball team. This isn't just about the 12 guys in the gym. It's the one thing the school has to promote itself to other prospective students.

Every article I have ever read about the basketball team has told a story about how the opportunity to attend MCTC turned a player's life around. You don't have to play basketball to read an article like that and decide that maybe MCTC could help me, too. Stupid decision.

Top Bottom