sorry if this is a stupid question ..........

jrb27

Reaction score
does antone know when tickets will go on sale for next year , i want to buy tickets for the
Middle Tennessee State game i will be down there on a fishing trip so i'm gonna go to the game and since i'm driving 10 hours i want to get good seats

thank you

If you want good seats get a hold of Middle Tenn. ticket office. Visiting seats are not the best seat locations.

See you at the game. I plan on going through MTSU also.

See you at the game. I plan on going through MTSU also.

does antone know when tickets will go on sale for next year , i want to buy tickets for the
Middle Tennessee State game i will be down there on a fishing trip so i'm gonna go to the game and since i'm driving 10 hours i want to get good seats

thank you

We'll probably go as well. I doubt tickets will go on sale before summer. Their season ticket renewal extends until June 18. Here's the contact info from the MTSU website:

"Season and single-game tickets may be purchased in person at the MT Ticket Office, by phone at 615-898-2103 or online at GoBlueRaiders.com. No refunds, No exchanges. You may also dial toll-free 1-888-YES-MTSU (937-6878) if you live outside the Nashville/Rutherford County area. "

GoBlueRaiders.com jus directs you to Ticketmaster (yuck), so go through the athletic office.:clap:

nice support

If you want good seats get a hold of Middle Tenn. ticket office. Visiting seats are not the best seat locations.
If you want to support the University with road sales that Bowl selection committees look carefully, buy from the university of Minnesota ticket office. If your that concerned with a great seat, stay home ans watch it on TV.

If you want to support the University with road sales that Bowl selection committees look carefully, buy from the university of Minnesota ticket office. If your that concerned with a great seat, stay home ans watch it on TV.

i make it to 1 maybe 2 games a year i like sitting on the 50 , i'm not gonna drive 10 hours and not enjoy my seats ,

for thos of us that are going do you think the Goal Line Club will be having there tailgate ?

I could be wrong but Middle Tenn St doesn't strike me as a team that would sell out, so getting a good seat could just require getting into the stadium.

paddle-thumb.gif

thank you

If I go can I wear a T-shirt with the image above?

Top Bottom