Something scary for Halloween......

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that there has been virtually no contribution from the true and RS freshman? Other than Olson, none have really broken through. There was so much hope for Garin, Hageman, Watkins, Manual, Vereen. But they have done nothing. Take a look around the country and you will fine plenty of FR contributing.

The sophomores really haven't been much better. Other than Gray, a couple of guys have contributed some. Allen has had a few moments. But to me, Cooper, Rallis, and Wilhite have been some of the biggest disppointments of the season. They just are not that good.

If there was every a year and opportunity for young guys to step up, this was it.

It just makes me believe that this is going to be a long, tough road and rock bottom might not hit until next year or, gulp, the year after.

Freshman arent suppose to impact D-1 football. OSU had 2 sophmores starting the rest were Jrs and Srs.. That is why the D is so bad. 5th year Srs going against 18 and 19 year olds on the gophers D

The best players on this team are redshirting. Everyone knows that. Next year's defense will be like no other seen in these parts for quite sometime.

The best players on this team are redshirting. Everyone knows that. Next year's defense will be like no other seen in these parts for quite sometime.

Please do not start that again! Who knows why guys are not playing? We are just going to have to wait and see. If you want to start open season trashing the players on the roster, have at it. Maybe you can help create an excuse for the next coach to take longer to get things turned around. I'm not buying it though.

Top Bottom