Single Game Tix

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Single Game Tix (Pricing Set)

Looks like games will be priced based on what zone you want to sit in. Not sure if this was done in the past.
Wisconsin and Nebraska will not be available as a single game. Have to bundle them.

TCU
Zone 3 $80
Zone 4 $65
Zone 5 $60
Zone 6 $50

Kent State and Ohio
Zone 3 $45
Zone 4 $40
Zone 5 $35
Zone 6 $30

Michigan
Zone 3 $90
Zone 4 $75
Zone 5 $70
Zone 6 $60

Illinois
Zone 3 $60
Zone 4 $50
Zone 5 $45
Zone 6 $40

Nebraska & Wisconsin
Zone 3 $115
Zone 4 $100
Zone 5 $90
Zone 6 $75

Thanks for Sharing, the Twins moved to demand based pricing two(?) years ago maybe. Really helped the season ticket holders, and of course the Twins pocket books, with selling low demand games. It was really annoying sitting on a $40 ticket on an April Wednesday game when you know the guy next to you picked it up for well under that.

Are they not selling Zone 1 or 2 single game tickets? Or is it assumed that those will be sold out?

why are there no pricing for Zone 2 or 1?

i can say that there are not many left in zone 3

Club were listed as N/A and zone 1&2 were not listed at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

why are there no pricing for Zone 2 or 1?

i can say that there are not many left in zone 3

Club were listed as N/A and zone 1&2 were not listed at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zones 1 and 2 are sold out and reserved for U use. Same as every year. They never have a problem with this. I know, doesn't fit the paradigm, but true anyway.

I wonder if there will be a State Fair special for the Kent State tickets.

Zones 1 and 2 are sold out and reserved for U use. Same as every year. They never have a problem with this. I know, doesn't fit the paradigm, but true anyway.

I find this really hard to believe as i sit next to one of these sections and there are always open seats and new faces almost weekly and for sure yearly.

I wonder if the U puts them on Stub hub? they are always on there for sale

Seems like this makes it a bit easier to swallow for season ticket holders. It will cost someone more to buy zone 3 tix for every game than it will for season tix including donation. If we do see season tix holders move to lower donation zones, at least they wI'll get value for any good seats that are left.

I wonder what they will charge for the opposing fans tix considering they are zone 6. Can't iamgine we let Wisconsin or Nebraska fans in for $75.

Seems like this makes it a bit easier to swallow for season ticket holders. It will cost someone more to buy zone 3 tix for every game than it will for season tix including donation. If we do see season tix holders move to lower donation zones, at least they wI'll get value for any good seats that are left.

I wonder what they will charge for the opposing fans tix considering they are zone 6. Can't iamgine we let Wisconsin or Nebraska fans in for $75.

FYI - My tickets through UW were $75.

Would the state fair be going on the Friday after the TCU game? Planned on hitting up the TCU game and then taking the fam to the state fair the next day.

Edit: i un-lazied and looked it up myself.

Yes it is.

I find this really hard to believe as i sit next to one of these sections and there are always open seats and new faces almost weekly and for sure yearly.

I wonder if the U puts them on Stub hub? they are always on there for sale

The corporate ticket holders in the TC suck at using their tickets. Most of those open seats are corporate. Gopher hockey and basketball are worse. I wish there was a way to get them to game day. The U has never had a problem selling what is zone 1, 2, and the boxes. Getting those buyers to the game is another story.

Top Bottom