Single Game Ticket Prices - Ohio St

I purchased 4 in 215 up high, for my daughter and son in law (young alums) who will be in town from Texas... With fees $460.... but what the h*ll.

I figured out why!

10 AM presale is for Season Ticket holders
1 PM presale is for us peasants with Gopher Points 😆

2E7BDAB6-F2FA-46B7-ACEB-453A79D3CB84.jpeg

Seem to be a fair amount of available tickets as I click around, specifically in the cheaper sections like 230. But I don't know what that means as far as how long they'll be there, we saw how the spring game tickets flew out the door.
I wouldn't worry about them selling out the ticket inventory anytime soon. Those spring game tickets were free.

I just used the link they provided in the email they sent right at 10 AM today. Logged in and was done in like 2 minutes. Got the two I needed for OSU and was able to select the exact 2 seats I gave up when I went from 4 to 2 season tickets a few years ago. Sweet!

They have now raised ticket prices after they opened it up to non season ticket holders. The $80-$105 tickets are now $85-$115, others went up as well.

Ticket prices seem to match about what the prices were when I got single game tickets for the Wisconsin game in 2019 when I got them just under 2 months prior to the game.

Needless to say, seems like the U is treating this game as a "High Demand" game and expect a sellout. We'll see how the ticket availability changes as we get closer to the game.

Different situations for sure.

But when / if it sells out and etc I think is a pretty big unknown.
OSU, Nebraska, wisconsin--they are charging big boy prices for the big boy games. I'll be shocked if OSU sells out prior to the start of the general public sale, but I hope that I am wrong.

My season tickets were $475 after fees. If I bought every game in that section as a single ticket it was ~$200 more. Hell—tOSU and wisconsin are $145 each after fees.

The Twin Cities Metro Area has to be an attractive road trip in the Big Ten post-Covid pandemic. Any way you slice it, it is a beautiful metropolitan area with lots of things to see and do.

Bring on the fans, and let them plunk some money around town. There may also be quite a few tOSU alumni living in the Twin Cities.
Paintball target practice!!!!!

Can someone confirm which sideline is gophers vs O state? Looking to get some tix coming up from IN and like a view of the sideline and the big screen. Thanks in advance

Can someone confirm which sideline is gophers vs O state? Looking to get some tix coming up from IN and like a view of the sideline and the big screen. Thanks in advance
Home side is the side where section 140 and 141 are.

TCF-Bank-Stadium-Seating-Chart-MLB-Interactive-Map-SeatGeek.jpg

Last edited:

They have now raised ticket prices after they opened it up to non season ticket holders. The $80-$105 tickets are now $85-$115, others went up as well.
This is how it should be done.

making it a better deal to have at least some season tickets is a good model for them. Use the Ohio state game to help sell the bowling green game

I'm ok with that.

They want to give their loyal fans (and friends...) deals and if not ... yeah it's a bit more expensive for high demand games... and for folks from other teams...

Last edited:

So...trying to buy 2 tickets but the system won't let me. Even when I take 2 seats of a group of 4 open seats it says I can't buy them because I'm leaving a gap between the seats. I've tried it in multiple sections but it won't let me buy.

Anyone else ever encounter this?

So...trying to buy 2 tickets but the system won't let me. Even when I take 2 seats of a group of 4 open seats it says I can't buy them because I'm leaving a gap between the seats. I've tried it in multiple sections but it won't let me buy.

Anyone else ever encounter this?

Yes, I think you would need to buy all 4 of the group. I believe you would need to find 2 seats not next to other open seats. It doesn't make much sense but it is our ticket office after all.

With the Gopher pass is there any way to transfer the tickets to a friend?

With the Gopher pass is there any way to transfer the tickets to a friend?
I haven't seen any reason to think NOT.

But considering the tickets are awarded pretty late... there might be a delay when you can transfer an actual ticket.

I had forgotten that prices have doubled in 10 years.
Yeah they have.

It's one of those sensitive topics to talk about as folks think you just drop prices until the stadium is full .... but truth be told 10 years ago the gophers were WAY behind the standard pricing for most teams.... and they weren't selling out much, so it wasn't like low prices were doing a lot of good.

They're much more 'in the ballpark' in terms of pricing and policy now.

Top Bottom