Simple

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
We gotta shoot ball better!! 30% from 3 and under 70 from Ft line ain't cutting it

Perhaps so, but improved shooting would alleviate a lot of symptoms. Perhaps more time actually playing together would help too.

I think it's the other way around. If we moved better without the ball, our shooting would improve.

Pitino's offense is terrible. So many iso forced shots. These players could run better offense with no coach. I don't get it. There are so many better coaches out there. Look at NDSU move the ball right now. We don't move the ball at all unless it's in transition. Reminds me of iso nba ball, Timberwolves Thibs iso ball.

Pitino's offense is terrible. So many iso forced shots. These players could run better offense with no coach. I don't get it. There are so many better coaches out there. Look at NDSU move the ball right now. We don't move the ball at all unless it's in transition. Reminds me of iso nba ball, Timberwolves Thibs iso ball.
I do not like much of anything Thibs does coaching. But enough other people think he is really talented. Talented enough to be hired once again in the NBA as a head coach. They think that the man can coach. They are excited and confident he’s going to make the Knicks relavent.
Pitino has flaws but but he’s also got pluses. Let’s see where it goes. We are 4 and 0 so far.

Top Bottom