Simoni very funny

Doogie

Reaction score
My friends at Fox 9 just alerted me to this, so watched back on the DVR: Simoni, when he flew out of bounds and was nailed by the line marker, can be heard saying "Mother(bleeper) hit my pen**!" Classic!

My friends at Fox 9 just alerted me to this, so watched back on the DVR: Simoni, when he flew out of bounds and was nailed by the line marker, can be heard saying "Mother(bleeper) hit my pen**!" Classic!

Someone needs to post this to Youtube.

I heard that happen live as well. I was thinking to myself: if I were a college football player, what words would I have used instead of pe**s? I mean, I already dropped the F-bomb...maybe I'd go with something a bit less anatomically correct!

Haha, I heard that too and just started laughing. I think the broadcast crew heard it too and mentioned that he was hit in a "sensitive area".

I heard that happen live as well. I was thinking to myself: if I were a college football player, what words would I have used instead of pe**s? I mean, I already dropped the F-bomb...maybe I'd go with something a bit less anatomically correct!

It is one of your classic athlete mixed metaphor moments! He used a term that he would only use around his friends mixed with a term that he would only use around his mother. What a great moment!

WHY are you guys putting "*!&%" etc., in the word "penis"?

VAGINA

I thought it was someone else making a comment to him. It was funny either way when I heard it. Even funnier now to think it was Simoni.

Nice job of name dropping, Doogie.

Not really name dropping...heck, they pay me from time-to-time, and have for a few years, and was on w/ them just last weekend...just want to give proper credit when it's due.

Some of you really should lighten up on Doogie. He simply referenced who notified him. He didn't even mention someones name. Besides, I am not sure anyone at Fox 9 could be considered name dropping.

I can't believe he used the word "motherf***r" and the used the word "penis." That is probably the funniest part of it.

It was pretty obvious where he was injured as he massaged himself going back onto the field.

Lighten up on Doogie. He is the one guy from the media that actually gives a crap about the team, has the balls to come on here, and seems like a pretty good guy to me (though i have never met him in person). Sure, he has opinions on the team that can be negative, but doesnt everyone?

Top Bottom