Sieh Bangura--RB

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score
New, experienced and versatile RB transfer commits. 2000 yards rushing and 450 yards receiving in past 2 years at Ohio in the MAC. Good No. 2 RB on paper. Bigger than Sean Tyler. Hope he holds onto the ball better than Tyler. Looks to be a good Bryce W/Zach E replacement--and hopefully a lot less injury prone; possibly an upgrade. Wouldn't mind if the Gophs took yet another RB transfer. Right now we have only Taylor and Nubin, plus the two incoming Frosh, plus Bangura ... unless the team lets LeCaptain play his final year at RB!

I hope we bring in another rb transfer as well. I’d like to take a shot on someone with high upside. Not a lot of rb options in the portal right now unfortunately.

Hawkins is leading the B1G in assists. I don't think this one counts for basketball, though.
I say we petition the Big Ten to give him an extra assist, only seems fair :)

Agree with others that this seems like a nice pickup.

If our coaches need insight from a player than we’re in trouble.
You remind me of the night I met Keith Jackson at a cocktail party. I asked him how he prepared to call college games. Did he meet with players to get to know them a bit? He put down his martini, took a drag off his Lucky and as he blew out the smoke he said, "Those no college kid in this country who can teach me anything."

Top Bottom